Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House Meeting

Go down 
+2
Cassi Colvin
Elissa Slater
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

House Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Does anyone have any actual evidence that I voted Lisi?
Back to top Go down
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:23 am

Elissa I told Todd there isn't anything to be confused about. Because there isn't. You got mad that I brought your name up, so you called me out publicly to try and turn people against me. Its not like I was demanding that Todd side with me.

Now Elissa please listen here while I explain something. You have stated that you have nothing going on with the Survivors. You stated you were loyal to the alliance. Yet when I quote your exact words, then all of a sudden, I don't know who you are loyal to, which implies you have deals with multiple people. So either you are lying when you say you aren't with the Survivors, in which case you clearly don't care enough to call them allies. Or you are lying that you were loyal to the girls. You cant say "I don't need to convince anyone I'm loyal to them. Janelle, Aaryn, and Jordan know what's going on." Then say I don't know who your allies are. Everything you say contradicts something you said earlier, so please keep talking.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:53 am

I've said everything I needed to say. Yeah, Janelle, Aaryn, and Jordan know that you've lied to them in the past so they do know what's going on.

Back to top Go down
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:03 am

They also know that you guys are the final 4 and that you guys are just going to get rid of Eddie, Todd, and Shane in back to back to back tribals and evictions.
Back to top Go down
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:23 am

Elissa Slater wrote:
Oh, Cassi, I never said Eddie told me anything. Look at the PM again.

You're not even making any sense, lol. YOU have LIED to me, Janelle, Aaryn, and Jordan. All of us. You betrayed us by voting out Howie. So how am I not being loyal exactly?

YOU and JOSH have been working together since the Big Brother days. And, again, I'M the one not being loyal and working with other people?

I don't need to convince anyone I'm loyal to them. Janelle, Aaryn, and Jordan know what's going on. Why on Earth would they listen to you when you're the one trying to vote me out? I'm not even coming after you! You broke our alliance a long time ago anyways.
What I'm gathering from this post is that I am correct and there is an alliance between you, Janelle, Aaryn, and Jordan that Cassi was a part of. If you don't need to convince anyone that you are loyal to them and then only list 3 people that you don't need to convince, I'm guessing that is your Final 4?

And to prove to everyone that I voted for Sierra. I spoilered this because it screws up the margins

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shane Meaney

Shane Meaney

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Too long.

I don't do what Josh tells me lol.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Edits don't show up anyways so whatever. I could screenshot my votes as well. Keep pretending you know who my final four is. I already explained why I said I didn't need to convince Aaryn, Janelle, and Jordan. I'm talking about Cassi being a liar and they have firsthand knowledge of that. They're not the people who need to now this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:47 am

That's not true Elissa. Edits do show up once a post is underneath it. So the last time I could have edited my vote for Sierra is before the vote underneath it was cast on the 15th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2