Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House Meeting

Go down 
+2
Cassi Colvin
Elissa Slater
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Let's get some things out in the open, shall we? I'm sick of this behind everyone's back talk. We all know the games have started so why not air some dirty laundry....? *smirks*

Cassi. You are transparent as hell. The fact you can be so transparent in an online game where I can't even see you or hear you is a little frightening. And you're a little bit of a bitch. Everyone knows you already flipped on us back when we were still playing this game as Survivor and Big Brother. Everyone knows you flipped and voted out Howie. So I'm not surprised to hear you plotting against me. You and Josh have been a duo since the beginning. Yet, I still was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I will say it is LAUGHABLE that you say I'm working with the Survivors when you and Josh were actually doing it. Josh and Jessie were close. That's right Todd, if Josh had had his way, you wouldn't be here. He voted to evict you. And now they're going around telling people that they have you with them. I'm a little confused, tbh. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. But you do you.

For everyone that is confused. Josh and Cassi have been going around asking numerous people if they wanted to make a move against the people "in control." Yes, Janelle and Aaryn, they included you in that category even if they are asking you now to vote me out now. Jordan... umm... apparently you and I are BFFs??? Shane. They're telling people they have you as well. Who knows, maybe they do. They said you do whatever Josh wants.

So yeah, that's what's happening. It's laughable. Cassi has won at least 6 competitions (I've lost count) so how the hell am I a threat? I have stayed loyal to those I said I am loyal to. Hell, I was even loyal to fucking Cassi. I don't want any misconceptions out there. I think people should really evaluate who's actually trying to run this game.
Back to top Go down
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Eddie ran to you and told you everything I said, do people actually believe he did this for no reason and you haven't been talking to him for a long time now? I haven't told anyone that I have Todd with me. I did say that I would like to work with Todd. And if anyone thinks I'm plotting against Janelle and Aaryn they aren't very smart. I don't want them out. However Elissa someone had been voting with the Survivors during previous rounds. That was you or Jordan. Why the hell would I trust someone that has been lying to my face?

If you want to try and turn everyone against me, then bring it on bitch. I'm right here.
Back to top Go down
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:46 pm

First off, I told Todd personally I voted against him. Secondly, being in control and trying to be in control are two totally different things. You are in control whether you like to admit it or not.

And you've won stuff too so don't make it seem like it's just Cassi.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Cassi Colvin wrote:
Eddie ran to you and told you everything I said, do people actually believe he did this for no reason and you haven't been talking to him for a long time now? I haven't told anyone that I have Todd with me. I did say that I would like to work with Todd. And if anyone thinks I'm plotting against Janelle and Aaryn they aren't very smart. I don't want them out. However Elissa someone had been voting with the Survivors during previous rounds. That was you or Jordan. Why the hell would I trust someone that has been lying to my face?

If you want to try and turn everyone against me, then bring it on bitch. I'm right here.
No, I actually barely talk to Eddie. Wake up Cassi.

And I never voted with the Survivors. You know I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:49 pm

And who the fuck are you to talk about me lying to your face? You've been doing that to me since the beginning.

LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:51 pm

If you didn't vote with them then Jordan did. So you barely talk to Eddie yet he ran to you and ratted me out with what I said? You even told me it was him and showed me exactly what I said. Eddie you are being played by this girl. And everyone else, she is lying to cover her own ass trying to convince you she is loyal to "bitches of the night" even though she has been working with others for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Jessie told me on her deathbed that Josh was the one who voted with the Survivors. She also said a josh and Sierra had a thing which explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Oh, Cassi, I never said Eddie told me anything. Look at the PM again.

You're not even making any sense, lol. YOU have LIED to me, Janelle, Aaryn, and Jordan. All of us. You betrayed us by voting out Howie. So how am I not being loyal exactly?

YOU and JOSH have been working together since the Big Brother days. And, again, I'M the one not being loyal and working with other people?

I don't need to convince anyone I'm loyal to them. Janelle, Aaryn, and Jordan know what's going on. Why on Earth would they listen to you when you're the one trying to vote me out? I'm not even coming after you! You broke our alliance a long time ago anyways.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Thanks, Janelle. It doesn't surprise me though. Cassi knows it was Josh who was voting with the Survivors. They're trying to blame me.
Back to top Go down
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Elissa Slater wrote:
Asking Eddie if he wanted to join you, Josh, Todd, and Shane to do something about the people that are in "control" is plotting against me.
So Eddie told someone and then that person ran to you and told you? Well if that's true, then Eddie someone you are giving info to is a rat.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 pm

I don't get how three of us are running things. When we all made decisions they were as a group. We all talked out the reasons and agreed on them. I don't get where this running things bullshit came from.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:01 pm

I can say that Eddie did not give me anything.
Back to top Go down
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Elissa Slater wrote:

I don't need to convince anyone I'm loyal to them. Janelle, Aaryn, and Jordan know what's going on.
Did you just out your final 4? Shane, Eddie, Todd please take a look at this.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Cassi wtf? It's like you really are targeting us? I know she has been loyal because she never gave me a reason to doubt her. I could also say the same about you.
Back to top Go down
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Janelle I am not targeting you but if Elissa wants to call me out and rally votes against me, then can you blame me for fighting for my life?
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:06 pm

I don't even want to vote you out. That's the hilarious part.
Back to top Go down
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Then who do you want to vote? Josh probably? And if not me, then why make a post trying to turn everyone against me?
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Because you are plotting against me going around telling people I'm in "control" and you betrayed me. I never had anything with Josh. I understand it from Josh. He's doing what he needs to do. You have lied, poorly I may add, to me this whole way through. I would've been loyal to you, but you don't extend me that same sentiment.
Back to top Go down
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Oh let me dispel that rumor right now. I voted for Sierra to go the round at the merge. At that point in time she and I had not made a deal yet so I voted against her. If Jessie is saying otherwise Jessie is liar.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Jessie isn't the only person to have said it.
Back to top Go down
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Looks like Jessie isn't the only liar.
Back to top Go down
Todd Herzog

Todd Herzog

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:25 pm

well i dont know who is telling the truth now. this is so confusing. good luck with immunity everyone!
Back to top Go down
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Todd there is no need to be confused. Elissa is mad that I went against her when I knew I was 5th in the alliance. She then ousted who she is aligned with, if you read her posts it is written right there. If you aren't one of those names then you are disposable to her.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Except, you weren't fifth. You decided that you were fifth. No one had a "place" in the alliance. As far as the people I'm loyal to you don't actually know anything about my game or how I'm thinking. I let you go off whatever idea pops into your head, because to me I don't care what you say. You're trying to spin stuff. Todd, unlike Cassi I'm not trying to sway you or tell you there's nothing to be confused about. I'm just coming from it from my perspective and that is the fact that Cassi has lied to me throughout this entire game and I think people should know if she lied to me she may not be the most trustworthy person here.

This is an ONLINE game, there's nothing at stake here, so I feel perfectly comfortable calling out BS. People are trying to paint me as this threat when I haven't won anything since before we merged. Josh and Cassi are trying to run this game and I'm not going to go out not saying anything about it. Especially when I was always loyal to Cassi and she repeatedly tells lies about me.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Josh can deny he didn't vote with the Survivors all he wants. Unless a majority of the Survivors are liars, then he did do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

House Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next