Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merge House Living Room

Go down 
+11
Aaryn Gries
Sophie Clarke
Jessie Camacho
Todd Herzog
Shane Meaney
Erik Huffman
Sierra Reed
Josh Feinberg
Jordan Lloyd
Eddie Fox
Julie Probst
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

Merge House Living Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:57 am

What's this? It's a...

Merge House Living Room - Page 9 Bbdiamondpov

I'm using this DPoV on myself to remove myself from the block. I am replacing myself with Janelle. Have a nice day folks!
Back to top Go down
Julie Probst
Admin
Julie Probst

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:59 am

You now have until 2:00 p.m. to cast your vote for either Todd or Janelle. Good luck you two.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryimdbseason7.canadian-forum.com
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:02 am

Merge House Living Room - Page 9 Tumblr_lr841tGYV01qfmv3co1_r2_400
Back to top Go down
Todd Herzog

Todd Herzog

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:07 am

Keep me guys!
Back to top Go down
Todd Herzog

Todd Herzog

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:20 am

Well im going home tonight. Eddie, you have no shot at getting my vote IF you make finals and good luck at getting anyone else's.

Congrats on winning the game Elissa or Aaryn. Toryn <333
Back to top Go down
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:21 am

^Truth sauce right there.
Back to top Go down
Todd Herzog

Todd Herzog

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:24 am

Josh <333
Back to top Go down
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:28 am

Todd <3 I'll probably be following you to the jury house.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Fox

Eddie Fox

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:40 am

Lol okay Todd. I'm not going to be disloyal to my alliance for someone who decided to play the game the last couple of days...
Back to top Go down
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Ummmm, Todd has been playing this game for awhile now(I would say since the beginning). He's not the one being blindly loyal to people.
Back to top Go down
Todd Herzog

Todd Herzog

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:54 pm

whats funny too is that erik and eddie were my allies since day 1 but i guess he forgot about that. so for you it's hoes before bros eh eddie?

jullie please post tc and get me out my misery i want to party with jessie and sophie goddesses
Back to top Go down
Eddie Fox

Eddie Fox

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Lol I was loyal to you Todd...until you voted against me thinking you were voting with a majority that was never there. You clearly took the first swipe at me so your comment is irrelevant and goes to show that you feel as if I OWE something to you. Be thankful that you got sixth place, because I could have voted you out last week.

Blindly loyal? I'm not blind at all. I am sorry that my social connections to the three girls that are left in the game were stronger than your social connections to them/my social connections to you or Todd.

I think it is funny that I went from being the so called "leader" of the Survivors (according to some) to now a "blind mice".

Surely you guys didn't expect me just to betray my alliance to help the two of you get further?

I don't owe neither one of you ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Julie Probst
Admin
Julie Probst

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Todd and Janelle, thank you both for being fun and easy going and joining the game.

Sadly one of you is about to leave the house and join the jury.

By a vote of 3-1 (double vote used)

Spoiler:

Final 5 , I want to say congratulations and all powers are off the table now so this should be a fun race to the end.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Fox

Eddie Fox

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:34 pm

There were double votes that were good until the Final 6? Mine said Final 7 lol.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Thank you all for keeping me! Bye Todd Sad
Back to top Go down
Aaryn Gries

Aaryn Gries

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Bye, Todd.

Congrats F5! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julie Probst
Admin
Julie Probst

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Yes the last batch was final 6. Doesn't look like it made a difference anyways.
Back to top Go down
Todd Herzog

Todd Herzog

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:00 pm

omg Eddie, so feisty! Keep it gurl and you are sure to be taken to final 3 as a goat.

Bye!! Have fun smelling my farts bitches!
Back to top Go down
Eddie Fox

Eddie Fox

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:05 pm

A goat? I've never been one of those before, so that is interesting. Bye fool.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Bye Todd.

What a sexy final five this is <3
Back to top Go down
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Eddie Fox wrote:
Lol I was loyal to you Todd...until you voted against me thinking you were voting with a majority that was never there.  You clearly took the first swipe at me so your comment is irrelevant and goes to show that you feel as if I OWE something to you. Be thankful that you got sixth place, because I could have voted you out last week.

Blindly loyal? I'm not blind at all. I am sorry that my social connections to the three girls that are left in the game were stronger than your social connections to them/my social connections to you or Todd.

I think it is funny that I went from being the so called "leader" of the Survivors (according to some) to now a "blind mice".

Surely you guys didn't expect me just to betray my alliance to help the two of you get further?

I don't owe neither one of you ANYTHING.
I don't necessarily think you owe Todd anything. But I do think you are doing yourself a disservice by being the girls's vote bitch. This entire game you have not thought for yourself because the girls wanted to vote everyone else out. I would say you are going to get dumped at Final 4 but I don't think that will be the case. You'll most likely get dragged to the end because no one wants to vote for you come finals.

For me, the anger doesn't come from you having better connections with the girls; it comes from your stupidity at letting them control you. Instead of playing your own game and trying to take out threats you decided to hide behind the girls as a method of getting to the end. Valid strategy yes, but not one that I respect. When it comes down to the end I guarantee the bulk of the votes will go to the girls since they won stuff and played the game hard whereas you just sat there and voted how you were told.

Bye Todd <3
Back to top Go down
Todd Herzog

Todd Herzog

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:56 pm

well said josh <3

Bye Elissagoddess <333
Back to top Go down
Eddie Fox

Eddie Fox

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Josh/Todd/Cassi won't respect me because I didn't jump when they needed me to.

Aaryn/Elissa/Janelle wouldn't respect me if I did jump and vote out my own alliance.

I didn't do everything they told me. I relayed information to them by choice, because I trusted them. I instigated the fighting between the sides to keep myself here as well as Todd. My strategy was more than a lackey for the three girls.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Eddie did an awesome job listening to us when he voted Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Your farts smell glooooorious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merge House Living Room   Merge House Living Room - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Merge House Living Room
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next