Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elissa Slater

Go down 
+9
Aaryn Gries
Todd Herzog
Cassi Colvin
Sierra Reed
Sophie Clarke
Jessie Camacho
Eddie Fox
Elissa Slater
Julie Probst
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

Elissa Slater - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:34 pm

I will have something for you today Smile
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Eddie Fox wrote:
Sleep in girl<3
LMAO. I didn't even hear my alarm go off this morning so I was super late. I'll finish Josh's question and get to yours, Shane, when I get off work tonight. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Shane Meaney

Shane Meaney

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:06 pm

That is fine. I don't know if you were being sassy there lol.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Very Happy I wasn't being sassy there! I really don't want to keep you guys waiting, but I just have so much going on right now. It was a good thing for me this game ended when it did.

Response to Josh

I'm going to ask more personal questions in a bit but for lack of something creative rank the jury based on the loyalty you had to them and also rank them based on how well you think they played.

Loyalty
Janelle: We were in an alliance from Day 1 and it really should’ve been me, her, and Aaryn all sitting in the finals. That was the plan and I was loyal to that until the end.
Jordan: I never voted her out and I always wanted her to be in the Final 4 with me. I had nothing to do with her vote out.
Cassi: I was loyal to her until she turned on me. All the Big Brother girls I was loyal to until the end (or in the exception of Jordan, when she was voted out), except for Cassi and that was because she had already turned on me.
Eddie: The only Survivor player I had any “loyalty” to at all. When he voted out Cassi that proved to me he was on my side and I genuinely wanted to go to the Final 5 with him. I put loyal in quotes, because I did lie to him and there was never a time when I intended to honor our Final 3 agreement or when I wasn't planning on voting him out down the road, but you could say that for the rest of the people on this list as well.
Shane: Originally, I was closest to him and Aaryn. But I quickly began to distrust him, however I was still loyal to him because of when I did trust him the first week or so and because he was a Big Brother player. I lost any loyalty I had to Shane when he voted out Jordan at the Final 9. That showed me he wouldn’t always do what I wanted him to do so he needed to go.
Josh: I was actually kind of loyal to you. Shocker, right? Lol. Pre-merge I was against you, but when the merge came I was loyal to all Big Brother players over the Survivors. I even went out of my way to keep the deal that we made. I didn't nominated you at the Final 8, even when people wanted me to (and this was before I knew you had the DPOV) and I didn't vote for you at the Final 7.
Todd: He was a Survivor and with the exception of Eddie, I never had any loyalty to the Survivors. If I was ever going to have any loyalty with Todd it would’ve been at the Final 9, but he voted out Jordan and that showed me that I needed to get rid of him.
Sophie: Really, same reason as Todd. She was a Survivor player and up until the day she was voted out I had never spoken with her. However, had she stayed I would’ve been more loyal to her than the person next on this list and that’s why I placed her here.
Jessie: I thought she was a major threat and that she was close with you. I wanted to weaken you any way I could so I wanted her to be one of the first ones gone after the merge.
Sierra: I never talked to her and mine, Janelle’s, and Aaryn’s impression of her is that she is a little bit of a bitch just from reading her posts. I voted for her to leave the first round of the merge, but someone from Big Brother flipped and took out Lisi.

Gameplay
Janelle: She should’ve been in the finals. Had it been a Final 3 like we all originally thought she would’ve been facing the jury and not in it. And she only lost the Final Immunity Challenge by one point to make things worse. She was able to make it to the Final 4 without ever winning a challenge and I think that’s a testament to the loyalty she showed to people and the social game that she played. She didn't piss anyone off and played a strong game.
Eddie: He was the last Survivor and last guy standing so obviously he did something right. He played a flip-flop game in which he constantly shifted between alliances, but he always made moves that would’ve put him in a better position and I think, regardless of what some people said, he would’ve stood a good chance in the finals.
Cassi: There’s not a doubt in my mind that had we not gotten rid of her when we did that she would’ve made it to the end. I saw her as the one of the two biggest threats to my game. She was great in challenges, sociable, and strategic.
Josh: One of the best players in this game. It took forever to get you out and that’s a testament to your fighting qualities. You won 3 POVs when your neck was on the line pre-merge and then you won the Jackpot Challenge when your neck was on the line again after Cassi was voted out. You were the leader of the guys alliance and had the guys alliance triumphed over the girls alliance of if Cassi hadn’t been voted out when she was, like Cassi, I think you would be sitting in the finals.
Shane: He did a good job playing both the guys alliance and the girls alliance to the point where he was never a target even though everyone knew he was kind of with everyone. He was very likable in conversations you had with him and he was very personable so he was able to rely on his good social game.
Todd: I think he played a kind of UTR game. He was never perceived as a major threat, but he was always involved in the votes and in instances like the Final 9, he made his own decisions. He did everything pretty well and I think it ultimately just came down to the fact that he was in the minority. I think he would've gone even further had his side prevailed.
Jessie: My impression of her was that she was a major challenge threat and she seemed to be one of the ringleaders on the Survivor side, if not the head honcho herself. I wanted her gone as soon as possible, because out of the Survivors I thought she could hurt my game the most.
Sophie: I think she proved she was a capable gamer when she wanted to get rid of Jessie the round we voted her out. She realized what a threat Jessie was and tried to do something about it. I applaud those type of players who try to make moves.
Jordan: She was quiet, never participated in the challenges, and didn’t bring any strategy to the table. I never saw her express independent thought and I don’t think she ever could’ve won.
Sierra: Again, never spoke to her. I heard she was an outsider with the Survivors so I don’t think her gameplay could’ve been that spectacular.

Thanks Josh!
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:43 am

I don't have any questions. I think you have answered everything I wanted to know. You played an excellent game and I'm very glad we were aligned. I wish I could vote for you both, but I can't. One of you played slightly better than the other and hat is who is getting my vote. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:58 am

Thanks Janelle!

Response to Shane

Why did you want to start drama (Cassi)?

I wanted to start drama with Cassi, because at that point, when I heard that Cassi was gunning for me, I knew we were going to come to a head and it was either going to be me or her who would win out. I purposely created drama in order to cast suspicion onto Cassi and convince everyone else that she was untrustworthy and attempting to run the game and that if she wasn’t voted out now then she would win the whole thing. Ironically, what I don’t think a lot of people realize, because intuitively it doesn’t make sense, but I started drama to take the target off of me and place it squarely on her shoulders.

Name a good and bad point of the jury and yourself and Aaryn please.

Myself – I am very competitive, which I consider a good thing, and I always give everything my all, but I can be very drama filled at times as well.
Aaryn – She was an amazing ally, a great person to talk about strategy with, but she could be evasive at times as well.
Janelle – Like Aaryn, she was also a great ally and she’s part of the reason I’m in the finals. I loved exchanging messages with her, but I don’t think she played this game as hard as she could’ve. I even thought she could’ve been sandbagging some challenges, because the Janelle that I saw compete from the Final 4 on was completely different from the Janelle I had seen the entire game.
Eddie – He was resilient to make it as far as he did as the last Survivor and last guy, but he was also bad at responding to PMs and if he did respond often they would be really short answers.
Josh – He was a tremendous fighter, but I feel he relied too much on powers in this game. Without his powers Howie would’ve stayed and, more importantly, he is voted out right after Cassi.
Todd – I thought he was funny on the boards, but I don’t know if he was forceful or convincing enough in this game to other people.
Jordan – She was nice, but showed no real personality throughout this game.
Shane – Boo <3 I loved our conversations and I genuinely felt close to you in the beginning of the game, but over time I got the impression you had some type of deal with multiple people and I just couldn’t trust you anymore, so I would say I felt, from my perspective, unsure of your loyalty.
Cassi – She was the HBIC, and I mean that in both a good way and a bad way. I actually think our personalities are quite similar. We’re both strong and determined, we don’t take shit from anyone, but we can be very stubborn at times as well.
Jessie – I got the impression that she was a leader, but she didn’t seem to have time to talk to me. Every other Survivor, with the exception of Sierra, when we merged at least exchanged a couple PMs with me. This made me want her out even more, because I thought she was set in her alliance since she wasn’t saying anything to me.
Sophie – She took her exit gracefully and didn’t leave bitter at certain people like she could’ve, but I think she started playing the game, at least with the Big Brother players, too late, because by that time people had pretty much already decided that she was going to be the next person to go.
Sierra – I got the impression that she was little bit of a bitch, but she showed good fight by supposedly being on the bottom of the Survivors and still making it to the jury.
Back to top Go down
Julie Probst
Admin
Julie Probst

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:27 pm

You can post a closing statement
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryimdbseason7.canadian-forum.com
Shane Meaney

Shane Meaney

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Thanks Elissa. Still <3 you.
Back to top Go down
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:56 pm

I have one final question.

Do you believe you should win over Aaryn? Or since you were a duo, is her winning just as good as you winning?
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Response to Cassi

Do you believe you should win over Aaryn? Or since you were a duo, is her winning just as good as you winning?

Of course I believe I should win over Aaryn. I believe I played a bolder and more proactive game. I was more willing to put myself out there to get what I wanted. Everyone knew I was in a powerful position and nobody, even if they tried, succeeded in getting me out. I won 8 competitions, including 4 in a row (consecutive rounds) at one point, and my social game was also up to par, because I was able to survive despite being a target and that was largely due to the fact that I had good relationships with the people in this game. Now, would I be disappointed if I didn't win? Sure, but I would also be happy for Aaryn as well. You can't win everything. But I played this game to try and get myself the win.

Elissa Slater - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_msomlxGXiI1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Elissa’s Closing Statement

Elissa Slater - Page 2 Tumblr_mrauuuNYRP1qk59wio7_r1_250

Ok, this isn’t going to be anything fancy. I really appreciate all the effort that went into this game from both Kathy and the players. I really enjoyed my time in this game. I would love it if you found me deserving of your vote and you voted for me to win, but if not, Aaryn’s a worthy opponent to go up against, so good luck A <3 I played this game hard and I never backed down. People knew I was a threat and I still made it to this spot. I couldn’t have gotten here without some of your guy’s help though so thank you for that. I played the best game I could and I would love to be the winner of this season so #voteElissa!

Elissa Slater - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_msomn4H3X81s4ysdm
Back to top Go down
Julie Probst
Admin
Julie Probst

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:15 am

I still need votes from Shane, Janelle, Todd and Josh before I can start posting episodes.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryimdbseason7.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elissa Slater
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2