Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elissa Slater

Go down 
+9
Aaryn Gries
Todd Herzog
Cassi Colvin
Sierra Reed
Sophie Clarke
Jessie Camacho
Eddie Fox
Elissa Slater
Julie Probst
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Julie Probst
Admin
Julie Probst

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:03 am

Elissa Slater Tumblr_mq755bqumR1snvbxjo1_500

Congratulations Elissa

Please jurors, wait until Elissa posts her opening statement and then proceed with questions, comments, fighting
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryimdbseason7.canadian-forum.com
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Mine will also be up tonight. School and then work.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Elissa's Opening Statement

Elissa Slater Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzOx9SvbX46fxdnWRKKy6QaJHUGdzNWUP0_yLQk-2Q5uAY8h3k-A

Wow! First, I wanted to say thanks to Kathy for taking the time to host this game and I also want to thank you guys for making this game as fun and competitive as it has been. Win or lose, I really have enjoyed my time in this game and it’s been competing with all of you. This game had such an active cast and to be sitting in the Final 2 is a great feeling.

From Day 1 Aaryn was my closest ally. In games I always want to find one person I can trust no matter what and with Aaryn I found that. During the Big Brother phase I was originally in an alliance that consisted of myself, Aaryn, Janelle, Shane, and Neil. I started off this game being closest to Aaryn and Shane. My trust in Shane disintegrated pretty quickly when I felt like he had deals with multiple people and was trying to play both sides. From talking to him I got the impression that there was an all guys alliance (Josh, Neil, Shane, Howie, and James) and he seemed to be paranoid about an all-girls alliance. When Neil used the veto on James it confirmed everything I had thought. So Aaryn, myself, and Janelle decided to band together with Jordan and Cassi and make the boy’s worst nightmare a reality. We were fortunate we had the strongest challenge players on our side (myself, Aaryn, and Cassi) and we were in control until the merge winning each HOH. However, there was one person I was convinced wasn’t being honest with me. And that person was Cassi. From the beginning of the girls alliance Cassi seemed distant and when she accidentally posted a DR in our private room that revealed she had deals with Shane and Josh I also lost any feeling that I wanted to see her go far with me. When a mysterious 4th vote evicted Howie I didn’t have any concrete proof, but I was convinced it was her. Knowing she had a deal with Josh it was the only logical conclusion. I still trusted her enough not to target any of the girls as of that moment, but I figured down the line there could be trouble.  

Ideally I would’ve liked to have seen Josh leave before the merge, but the merge did come and the Survivors were slowly picked off. Again, it helped having the best challenge players on our side. However, at the Final 9 things, as I’m sure many of you know, changed. At this point I wanted to take out Josh or Cassi. Aaryn and I were even debating at the Final 10 if we should backdoor Josh then. But when I heard Cassi was trying to rally votes to get me out I immediately went on damage control by calling her out in front of everyone. I felt my safety in the game threatened and I knew I had to make it seem like Cassi was the biggest shit-stirrer in the game and that she and Josh were trying to run the game. In actuality, Josh and Cassi were probably my only obstacle to me making it to the end and I knew with them gone my path to the finals would be easier. So the entire House Meeting was strategic, because I needed the attention off of me and I needed Janelle and Aaryn to feel like they were being threatened by Cassi. That round also turned out to be a huge indicator of who I could trust. I had not trusted Shane for a while so I fed him misinformation about the vote and he did exactly what I thought he would do. He voted for Jordan. That showed me, once and for all, I couldn’t include him in my endgame and he left at the round later.

In preparation for the Cassi vote out I made a Final 3 deal with Jordan and Aaryn to keep insuring Jordan’s loyalty and I also made a Final 4 deal with Eddie, Aaryn, and Janelle to insure his loyalty.. However, with Cassi gone that left Josh on the outs. I knew he was still a dangerous player and he could easily pull off some HOH or immunity wins and if I didn’t have him on my side he could be responsible for my demise. I went to him completely underselling my role in the alliance of Janelle, myself, and Aaryn. Josh told me he thought that Aaryn and Janelle were a tight duo and I played that up as much as possible. So I proposed a deal in which we would not nominate each other if either of us won HOH at the Final 8. Josh took it a step further and also included not voting for each other at the Final 7. I agreed to that to make sure I stayed safe and I did honor that deal. Once I found out he had the DPOV I worked to make sure he targeted Janelle over Aaryn or myself since Aaryn was my girl from Day 1 and my loyalty was to her above everyone else. Josh’s powers definitely saved him, but at the Final 5 he was finally powerless.

Surprise, surprise, this was when Eddie attempted to make his move against me, but the girls from Day 1 wound up in the Final 3 and Aaryn and I achieved our goal of sitting in the finals.

I feel I deserve to win this game. I played it as hard as I could. I never sandbagged any challenges, I won 8 competitions, and I played this game strategically. I was never afraid to call people out (when Howie was voted out I made sure Cassi knew I suspected it was her and when someone kept voting with the Survivors during the merge I made my displeasure known) and I wasn’t a player who hid in the shadows. People knew who I was and I had a target on my head and I made it all the way to the end.

I can’t wait to get to your guy’s questions and thanks for reading this <3

Love, Elissa
Back to top Go down
Eddie Fox

Eddie Fox

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Hey girllll

So here are my questions:

1) How loyal were you to me? If things had went the way you wanted them to go, where would I have placed? Was it ever your intention on the final three of me/you/Aaryn happening?

2) Were you more loyal to Jordan than me?

3) Try to identify all of the jury, as to who they are on IMDb.

Shanks!
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Response to Eddie

1) How loyal were you to me? If things had went the way you wanted them to go, where would I have placed? Was it ever your intention on the final three of me/you/Aaryn happening?

Had things went the way I wanted them to go you would’ve left at the Final 5. I would’ve wanted a Final 4 of me, Aaryn, Janelle, and Jordan. It was never my intention to go to the Final 3 with you. That was something I told Aaryn to tell you because I was worried that you wouldn’t want to go to the Final 4 with three girls so I thought if you believed that you had a Final 3 alliance within that group you would be more willing to go and not try and distrupt my game (which you ended up trying to doing anyways Razz). I guess I wasn’t really loyal to you. I trusted you to an extent after you helped vote out Cassi, but after you lied and voted out Jordan it showed me that you were doing your own thing and I really tried to make sure anyone who had different goals than me was eliminated

2) Were you more loyal to Jordan than me?

Yes, I felt I was closer to Jordan than you and I believed she would more easily vote the way that best benefited me.

3) Try to identify all of the jury, as to who they are on IMDb.

Sorry in advance if I compare you to someone you hate or something like that! I literally have no idea who any of you guys are.

Sierra: Wishin_10
Sophie: homecomingguardking
Jessie: AStarkRedDeath
Cassi: punkrockprincess07
Shane: kyogre123
Jordan: Mikey_Elite
Todd: DubyaCeeDubya
Josh: Iraheto
Eddie: DanielB194
Janelle: imsexyniknowit
Back to top Go down
Eddie Fox

Eddie Fox

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Thanks Elissa for your quick response!
Back to top Go down
Jessie Camacho

Jessie Camacho

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Congratulations on F2, Elissa!

I've been working on some questions, but it's taken a little while. Here they are:

1. What were the circumstances, in your words, leading to the vote for Jordan?
2. How much did you fear that the Eddie, Josh and Todd would band together against the girls? How much fear did you have that Jordan could be two-timing you and join with them?
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Response to Jessie

Thanks Jessie!

1. What were the circumstances, in your words, leading to the vote for Jordan?

Ok, this was at the Final 7. *refreshes memory* Josh had told me he had a Hidden Immunity Idol, but it could’ve been a bluff. Personally I didn’t think it was, but the plan was to split the vote between Josh and Todd. Janelle, Aaryn, and myself were supposed to vote for Josh and Eddie, using a double vote, and Jordan were supposed to vote for Todd. And then Todd and Josh would vote for whoever they wanted, which was Jordan. That was the original plan. However, I had previously made a deal with Josh, as I mentioned in my opening statement, saying that I would not nominate him at the Final 8 if I won HOH (I did win HOH and I did not nominate him) or vote for him at Final 7. I wanted to keep that promise so I went to Jordan and told her to vote for Josh and I would vote for Todd. I did it because I didn’t want to break my deal with Josh and then have him come after me later on. Either way there was still supposed to be 3 votes for Josh, 3 for Todd, and 2 for whoever Josh and Todd voted. What none of us knew was that Eddie actually used his double vote to side with Josh and Todd and those 4 votes combined to send Jordan out of the game. Jordan was not supposed to leave that round at all. It was one of the couple times when the vote did not go the way I wanted it to.

2. How much did you fear that the Eddie, Josh and Todd would band together against the girls? How much fear did you have that Jordan could be two-timing you and join with them?

I wasn’t really worried that Eddie, Josh, and Todd would team up, to be honest. I wasn’t 100% sure where Eddie’s head was at early on in the merge, but after he voted out Cassi and lied to both Josh and Cassi I felt like he was on my side. But mostly, I knew he was close with Aaryn and Janelle so I couldn’t see him betraying them for Josh and Todd. I could see him trying something to get me out (which he eventually did), but I was sure that he wouldn't betray the other two girls. I also wasn’t concerned that Jordan could’ve been two-timing us, because Josh and Todd both voted for her to go and she was constantly their target. So looking at it from that perspective it wouldn’t have made any sense for Jordan to join with the people who wanted her to leave so badly.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Clarke

Sophie Clarke

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Hey girl. Well, we didn't really talk much during this game except for one round and you and Aaryn were together from the start, so naturally your games look kinda alike. They're strong mind you, so that's a good thing.

1) Who would you want on the jury that didn't make it, and who would you want off?

2) When you said Jessie needed to go the round I left, what happened? I thought I was secure.

3) What did you do better than Aaryn?

For fun: What did you think of Miley's VMA performance?

Last edited by Sophie Clarke on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sierra Reed

Sierra Reed

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:01 am

Are you kidding me

Quote :
Sierra: Wishin_10

Congrats Aaryn you just got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Camacho

Jessie Camacho

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:04 am

Thank you for the reply. I didn't have a clear view of the circumstances surrounding that vote, and without that view I couldn't place the rest of your opening into perspective.
Back to top Go down
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:11 am

First of all I want to say congrats. I think you played an excellent game, one that you should be proud of.

Now I want to talk about my vote. This is going to both of you.
I don't know if you know this or not but when I was voted out....
*pulls HII out from behind her back*
I had this.

So the way you guys played that was incredible. Due to what Shane and Todd had been told, and the unbelievable amount of lying from Janelle and Aaryn, I thought I was safe.
So good job, Im impressed.
But I want to know something. Who all went to you saying I wanted you out. Please list all the names of who did it and if you can remember, what did they all tell you.

Now let me move on to other things.
Elissa, I think you created a lot of unnecessary drama throughout the game. You claim it was part of your strategy, and it could have been. But I still think you would be in the end had you not done it. You would also be seen as being more well liked.

Now personally for me I think you were the leader of your final 3 alliance. Is this true? How much did you decide and then Janelle and Aaryn just went along with it?

I also want to know which 3 jurors, you think fought the hardest in this game? Please do not say Janelle, Eddie and Josh because they were the last 3 jurors. I want to know who you honestly believe fought the hardest in this game.

I will have more questions later once I remember what all I wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Todd Herzog

Todd Herzog

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:37 am

QUESTIONS FOR ELISSA:

Girl, I only have a couple of questions for you:

Look at the three gifs below and tell me what each of them displays about Elissa Slater's personality. There's no right or wrong answer, but I want to see how much effort you put into answering them.

Elissa Slater Tumblr_msiu33ZKkP1seismco2_250

Elissa Slater Tumblr_ms9pcePuSA1sfysqqo2_250

Elissa Slater Tumblr_msi9v0hdxT1r1u6oso1_250

Second question:

Were you aware that when you lied to me about the Cassi vote, that you were breaking all ties you had with me? At what point did you come to that decision? You told me the vote was Josh that round (lie) and when I asked you if it was true there was a final 4 of jordo/you/aaryn/janellegoddess, you didnt respond rofl. Bitch.

Good luck girl! xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:29 am

Response to Sophie

Hey girl!

1) Who would you want on the jury that didn't make it, and who would you want off?

Well, I would remove Sierra from the jury, because apparently I’ve already lost her vote (lol) and I would like to see Howie on the jury from the pre-jurors, because he and I got along really well and we had hilarious chats. We weren’t on the same page game wise because I thought he was a part of the guys alliance, but he had started to turn on them and it was unfortunate that just when we were starting to work together and I was beginning to trust him he got evicted.

2) When you said Jessie needed to go the round I left, what happened? I thought I was secure.

When I told you that Jessie needed to go I meant it. I wanted to get rid of Jessie because I didn’t like her connection with Josh and I thought she was a serious threat, but at that point Jessie was ineligible to play in the following HOH and there just weren’t enough votes. After the two sides merged the Big Brother players agreed to work together and take you guys, the Survivors out, and trying to swing the target to Jessie at that point wouldn’t have worked out. Josh wouldn’t have wanted Jessie out because he was close with her and everyone was able to agree on you. Aaryn and I talked about it and we figured at that stage of the game it was best for the both of us to go with something we could all come to a consensus on. And honestly, you and I had only started talking that day so it didn’t really hurt my game to see you leave sooner than later. We were able to get Jessie out the next round anyways.  

3) What did you do better than Aaryn?

Aaryn and I were a duo, there’s no denying that or acting like that’s not true. But what I feel I did better than Aaryn is that I was more active in carrying out the vote decisions. I would go around every night gathering the votes that we needed for whoever we wanted gone that night and making sure everyone was on board. Aaryn and Jordan never, or hardly, talked. I was that bridge between them to make sure Jordan was on board with every vote and knew what was going on. I connected all the girls. Also, when people asked who the vote should be in private rooms I was never shy to put forth a name. Whereas some people hesitated hoping someone else would say something I didn’t and it paid off in some instances. I said we should vote out Erik because I saw him as a threat. I made my opinion known. I was the one who told Aaryn we should make a fake Final 3 alliance with both Eddie and Jordan separately to try and ensure their loyalty. Also, I first broached the idea of me, Janelle, Aaryn, and Eddie going to the Final 4. It was my idea to trick Shane and Todd into thinking we were voting for Josh at the Final 9. I was able to survive with a bigger target on my back than Aaryn had to face.

Lastly, just because we were a duo doesn’t mean I shared everything with her or depend solely on her. I never told her about the deal I made with Josh after Cassi was voted out. Why? Because it was to protect myself and I kept that to myself. I never told her I switched my vote to Todd during the split vote and had Jordan vote for Josh instead. I needed to make sure if somehow Aaryn left the game I would be ok. I had strong, not equally strong, but strong connections with Janelle and Jordan as well. So yeah, Aaryn was a big part of my game and a fabulous ally and I couldn’t imagine this game without her, but I didn’t leave things up to chance.      

For fun: What did you think of Miley's VMA performance?

Elissa Slater Miley-cyrus-vma-twerk

Elissa Slater Vmas

I loved it! It was so trashy and horrible that it was amazing. I couldn’t look away. And neither could Rihanna <3
Back to top Go down
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:35 am

Zayn in that GIF lol
Back to top Go down
Aaryn Gries

Aaryn Gries

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:43 am

Elissa Slater 14ctcmr

My personal favorite, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Josh Feinberg

Josh Feinberg

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:43 am

I'm going to ask more personal questions in a bit but for lack of something creative rank the jury based on the loyalty you had to them and also rank them based on how well you think they played.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:07 am

I will try and get to some of your questions throughout the day, but if not definitely tonight! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Response to Cassi

Thanks for the congratulations, Cassi!

But I want to know something. Who all went to you saying I wanted you out. Please list all the names of who did it and if you can remember, what did they all tell you.

What happened was at the Final 9, after Jessie was evicted, Eddie told Aaryn that you had approached him saying that I had too much power and your pitch to him was to join you, Josh, Todd, and Shane in helping vote me out or try to limit my power by voting out Jordan because, according to you, Jordan did whatever I wanted. Aaryn then told me what Eddie had told her and Eddie later posted your PM to him in our private room. So at that point I felt that I had all the confirmation I needed and it would either be me or you so I staged the house meeting to deflect the target off of me.

Now personally for me I think you were the leader of your final 3 alliance. Is this true? How much did you decide and then Janelle and Aaryn just went along with it?

It depends what you define as the leader. Most of the decisions made were communal. There were definitely some votes in which I had the most say in who went. Erik’s vote out was one of them. I wanted him gone so I pitched it to other people and they went with it. Your vote out was another example. Prior to that, Janelle had been telling me how badly she wanted Josh out, but I told her that we needed to vote for you and she listened to me on that. I also think Aaryn would’ve rather seen Josh leave that round, but I convinced her it was the best move. I also feel like Aaryn listened to me a lot about strategy and which deals we should make with people. Other votes were just common sense in order to further my alliance. Now, if you define a leader as the one who always spoke up and kind of directed the vote then yes, I would say I was the leader. I was always the first person to throw a name out there, whether we all agreed behind the scenes or not, and I took a lot of heat for that. I didn’t hide behind someone else. Every night I went around PMing everyone in order to secure the votes that we needed. Josh even noticed this when Jessie was evicted. I had PMed everyone, except him (because the whole reason we were evicting Jessie was to weaken Josh) in order to confirm the vote and afterwards he commented that it made him feel left out. So I feel like I was definitely the one who put myself out there the most in order to get my alliance further.

I also want to know which 3 jurors, you think fought the hardest in this game? Please do not say Janelle, Eddie and Josh because they were the last 3 jurors. I want to know who you honestly believe fought the hardest in this game.

I would say you, Josh, and, Eddie fought the hardest to stay in the game. You didn’t go down without a fight and if we hadn’t had a couple votes then you very well could’ve stayed. Josh seemed doomed after you left, but he won the Jackpot challenge and he got a HII and the DPOV. And I would say Eddie, because he just didn’t take his fate lying down and actively tried to do something to turn the tide and vote me out at the Final 5. He didn’t succeed, but he didn’t just blindly go into a Final 4 with people who would’ve just voted him out then.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Response to Todd

Elissa Slater Tumblr_msiu33ZKkP1seismco2_250

Part of Elissa’s appeal, to me, is that she has a strong moral compass and she’s a good judge of character. In the real game she hates everyone that I hate and likes everyone that I like (well, except Helen). She never forgot Aaryn’s racist remarks and kept holding her accountable for her actions long after the rest of the houseguests had already shrugged off Aaryn’s comments. Elissa didn’t think Aaryn deserved to stay over Kaitlin because of her remarks. She never took part in the constant bashing sessions that occurred in the house and she was loyal and kind to her friends Jessie, Candice, and Helen. So, when the time comes for McCranda to be nominated, she is delighted at justice finally being done after Amanda did everything in her power to make Elissa’s life hell.

Elissa Slater Tumblr_ms9pcePuSA1sfysqqo2_250

Elissa is not afraid of bullies and doesn’t like them. So when Amanda attempts to get confrontational in the scene where this gif is from Elissa does a spit take. She can’t believe how ridiculous and psychotic Amanda actually is and unlike the rest of the houseguests this season that have no spine she’s not afraid to stand up to Amanda. And she does it in her own amazing way of just not giving a fuck what Amanda says about her and that just makes Amanda even crazier and more deranged.

Elissa Slater Tumblr_msi9v0hdxT1r1u6oso1_250

Elissa is not confrontational, but she sure as hell can be passive aggressive when she wants to be. She loves messing with Amanda’s head and she constantly shades the fuck out of her while still remaining completely endearing. In this scene she says that Jessie was the only 10 in the house and that just sets Amanda off. Elissa responds by giggling and laughing. I would say it’s completely deserved considering Amanda just spent the week doing her best to get Elissa to DOR and made disgusting comments about Elissa’s family.

Were you aware that when you lied to me about the Cassi vote, that you were breaking all ties you had with me? At what point did you come to that decision? You told me the vote was Josh that round (lie) and when I asked you if it was true there was a final 4 of jordo/you/aaryn/janellegoddess, you didnt respond rofl. Bitch.

That’s not how that conversation went, lol. I didn’t ignore you when you asked me if Jordan, Aaryn, Janelle, and I had a Final 4 alliance. I said that I hadn’t made any solid Final 4/Final 3/etc. deals with anyone and I told you that a girls alliance had formed out of necessity to counteract the guys alliance on the Big Brother side and that Cassi had originally been a part of that alliance, but was now trying to throw all of us under the bus. When you asked me who I wanted to vote for I said Josh and then the conversation died. I came to the decision to lie to you, because I didn’t trust you and as you proved in that vote, I had good reason. I did the same thing with Shane. I had my doubts about your trustworthiness and I didn’t believe you were really on my side or you wouldn’t tell Josh/Cassi who we were actually voting for if I told you the truth. So you weren’t on my side. Otherwise you would’ve voted for Josh. Anyone who did something contrary to what I wanted became my target, because I was playing this game to get myself to the end.
Back to top Go down
Todd Herzog

Todd Herzog

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:26 pm

I am sorry Elissa, my mistake. That is indeed how the convo went. I think I got things confused in my mind, but I did ask you if you could promise not to vote me out at f6 or f5, then i would vote with your group and i also asked who y'all were voting for. Then the convo died and you just said, yea i want josh out.

Thanks for your answers and solid analysis on the Elissa goddess gifs <333
Back to top Go down
Jordan Lloyd

Jordan Lloyd

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:18 pm

no questions, good luck
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Thanks Jordan! I'm halfway done with my response to Josh and I'll post it in the morning. Right now I just need to get to sleep because I have to get up earlier than normal in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Fox

Eddie Fox

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:26 am

Sleep in girl<3
Back to top Go down
Shane Meaney

Shane Meaney

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:21 am

Hey you. Elissa I was with you but I didn't agree on some votes. Anyway I think you played great and a nice person.

Why did you want to start drama (Cassi)?

Name a good and bad point of the jury and yourself and Aaryn please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elissa Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa Slater   Elissa Slater Empty

Back to top Go down

Elissa Slater
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next