Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elissa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

Elissa Empty
PostSubject: Elissa   Elissa EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Since you like to call people out I wanted to return the favour. You are running arpund doing exactly what Cassi said before. You are trying to intimidate and spread lies. I have not been targeting anyone and I didn't come to you wanting anyone out . I know what you were saying about me last night. Here I was thinking you weren't a dirty player like I had heard and now I see you are the dirtiest. I know what happens when you throw people under the bus. I just want you to know I don't give a shit. Your loud ass rants don't scare me. I voted Jordan because I was aligned with her and it was for my game. It had nothing to do with you so don't go patting yourself on the back. I'm onto you and your lies.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa   Elissa EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:06 pm

LMAO. You crack me up Janelle. I really have nothing to say. You go around trying to be everyone's friend telling them what you think they want to hear. Then when people are realizing the truth and are figuring you out you deny deny deny. Just own up to it. You said you were aligned with me and I was going to be loyal to you. If you want to play this way that's fine. I'm so close just to fucking quitting anyways. Everyone I trust just fucks me over (you, Cassi, Shane) and has deals behind my back when I've been the main one trying to keep us together and I'm taking all the heat for it. I dont even know why. Everyone knows any deals I've made in this game I have upheld unless they lied to me as in the case of Cassi and Shane.

You're just piggy backing off what Cassi said now because you've been found out.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

Elissa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa   Elissa EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 pm

What exactly have you done besides run your mouth? Don't think you can quit now that you have been called out. You are probably lying anyway. You'll probably trying to get me out in the next ten minutes. I had your back during the Cassi stuff. Now I see I listened to the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa   Elissa EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Apparently I've done something, because my name is the one being talked about by everyone. You've coasted through this entire game without anyone ever targeting you. I don't know if that's a testament to how well you're playing or if it just means everyone regards you as useless. I was fighting hard in those competitions partly for YOU. So we could remain together and now you're questioning my loyalties? looool. How many comps have you won? If I was really against you I could've nominated you a handful of times. Get control of yourself. If this is your way of trying to act tough and relevant to the game being played it's failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

Elissa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa   Elissa EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:38 pm

You also played for Cassi and look where that got her Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa   Elissa EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Yeah, I was really all for letting her vote me out. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Julie Probst
Admin
Julie Probst

Elissa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa   Elissa EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:59 pm

What happened to the kitchen being the place for fights?
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryimdbseason7.canadian-forum.com
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

Elissa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa   Elissa EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Janelle would probably stab me with a knife.
Back to top Go down
Julie Probst
Admin
Julie Probst

Elissa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa   Elissa EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:01 pm

I can't wait to write the episodes cuz I have no clue whats going on and you bitches keep making popping off threads <3
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryimdbseason7.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Elissa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elissa   Elissa Empty

Back to top Go down

Elissa
Page 1 of 1