Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aaryn Gries

Go down 
+8
Cassi Colvin
Sophie Clarke
Jessie Camacho
Eddie Fox
Shane Meaney
Todd Herzog
Aaryn Gries
Julie Probst
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aaryn Gries

Aaryn Gries

Aaryn Gries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Do Janelle, Jordan and Shane have any questions? I'd like to get this part of the game wrapped up as quickly as possible so I can get on with other things in life.
Back to top Go down
Elissa Slater

Elissa Slater

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:55 pm

/ohsnap *but I agree*
Back to top Go down
Jordan Lloyd

Jordan Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:17 pm

I have no questions, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Shane Meaney

Shane Meaney

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:33 am

Busy. Anyway. Hey Aaryn. I like you but I kind of knew you lied about the vote. You were short and just said one word PMs lol but I thought maybe I was vote. Anyway.

Did you have any regrets gamewise?

Same as Elissa, one good and bad points for you two and the jury.
Back to top Go down
Aaryn Gries

Aaryn Gries

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:33 am

Hi Shane,

I will get to your question after I'm finished work today.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:31 pm

I will try and have something up today Smile
Back to top Go down
Aaryn Gries

Aaryn Gries

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Shane,

To be fair... you were usually pretty brief in your conversations with me so I wasn't exactly a chatter box when it came to conversations with you.

As far as regrets go, I don't regret most of my decisions throughout the game. I would say the unnecessary lying to Sophie was something I regret just because I could have been straight up and honest with her. Otherwise I don't really regret anything because everything I did managed to work out in the end. I like to believe I have relatively few enemies on the jury so I can't really regret much.

This next part is kind of challenging. I don't want to use the same word twice and I can't really say much negative about most of you personality wise. Don't take any of these to heart, please.

Aaryn - resilient and treacherous
Elissa - honest and polarizing
Janelle - loyal and imperfect
Eddie - fierce and corrupt
Josh - persistent and scary
Todd - amusing and naughty
Jordan - friendly and boring
Shane - nice and shady
Cassi - competitive and headstrong
Jessie - intelligent and sinister
Sophie - classy and vapid
Sierra - talkative and unlucky
Back to top Go down
Janelle Pierzina

Janelle Pierzina

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:40 am

I don't have any questions. I think you have answered everything I wanted to know. You played an excellent game and I'm very glad we were aligned. I wish I could vote for you both, but I can't. One of you played slightly better than the other and hat is who is getting my vote. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Aaryn Gries

Aaryn Gries

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:49 am

Thanks, Janelle!
Back to top Go down
Todd Herzog

Todd Herzog

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:00 am

you think im naughty? hehe love you girl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aaryn Gries

Aaryn Gries

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:04 am

Love you too boo! xoxo
Back to top Go down
Eddie Fox

Eddie Fox

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:31 am

She loves me more Todd. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Julie Probst
Admin
Julie Probst

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:26 pm

You can post a closing statement
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryimdbseason7.canadian-forum.com
Cassi Colvin

Cassi Colvin

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:56 pm

I have one final question.

Do you believe you should win over Elissa? Or since you were a duo, is her winning just as good as you winning?
Back to top Go down
Aaryn Gries

Aaryn Gries

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Cassi Colvin wrote:
I have one final question.

Do you believe you should win over Elissa? Or since you were a duo, is her winning just as good as you winning?
Elissa and I were a duo, yes, and her winning over me would be fine. But at the end of the day, I haven't been playing this game for +/- a month just to come this far and say "it doesn't matter who wins." There's only going to be 1 winner and of course I would rather it be me instead of Elissa.

I believe I should win over her for a few reasons. Competitively, I technically did a better job by winning more competitions but Elissa definitely stood her ground in this department too.

Strategically, most of the decisions we made were communal although we've both stated instances in which one of us appeared to be more in charge.

And then there's the social aspect of things which I believe I did a really great job of. I was a lot of people's #1 ally (Elissa, you admitted it yourself, Eddie claimed I was his and possibly Janelle although I'm not 100% sure on her) and these allies weren't willing to boot me off regardless of me being a big threat in the game. I think that's a testament to how good my social game was. Overall, I think I did a better job of keeping myself safe by being a convincing ally, making smart social moves and being a strong competitor.

My closing statement will be up later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Aaryn Gries

Aaryn Gries

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Okay, so I'm not in the mood to write up some long ass closing speech so I'm going to try and keep it as short and sweet as possible. It is Friday night, after all. I want to first thank Kathy for hosting a great game and all the cast for making this game really fun and competitive. I'm looking forward to the episodes already and can't wait to see who everybody is!

I put a lot of effort into this. I was competitive throughout the entire game and put good thought into my social and strategic games. I did my best to ensure that my Day 1 alliance got to the end and somehow it all managed to work out. Best of luck to my girl, Elissa... I'm sure we'll chat and be friendly after the game has ended and the episodes have aired. <3 In closing, I would absolutely appreciate it if you voted for me to win this game. I think I did a really good job and would love to be crowned the winner! Smile

Thanks, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Julie Probst
Admin
Julie Probst

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:15 am

I still need votes from Shane, Janelle, Todd and Josh before I can start posting episodes.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryimdbseason7.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   Aaryn Gries - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaryn Gries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery IMDb Season 7 - PYMWYMI :: Common Areas :: Final 2-
Jump to: